At last! Karen’s Pyjama Party has given me the deadline I needed to use up a few metres of tartan brushed cotton bought a couple of years ago, plus finally get round to publish my first blog post! I used New Look 6005 for my pair and self drafted the girls’ from their own PJ bottoms, adding piping down the sides of all 3 pairs. Fortuitously, we had picked up some reels of pink cotton and bias binding from the epic Birmingham swap last week (thanks to the mystery donor!), so were pretty much sorted for everything we needed to make them. I used ribbon instead of making a belt for my pair (and cheated with the girls’ – their bow is just sewn on at the front of the waist).
We’re very pleased with our cosy new PJs and will spend some time browsing everyone else’s pairs today.
Thanks very much, Karen, for hosting – it’s been lots of fun!